- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
From Barnes & Noble
Aimed at managers, this books explains how to mobilize people to fulfill their company`s mission. It delves into business strategy measurement and management, and it details the four categories of the balanced scorecard: financial performance, customer knowledge, internal business processes and learning & growth. For added clarity, the book uses real life examples from various industries.
- Details the operating environment of the information age, which includes cross-functions, links to customers and suppliers, customer segmentation and innovation.
- Explains how to plan, set targets and align strategic initiatives.
- Illustrates innovative measurement practices from companies such as Rockwater, Metro Bank, Pioneer Petroleum, National Insurance and Kenyon Stores.
- You study revenue growth issues, including new products, applications, customers and markets.
- Explores revenue productivity, unit cost reduction and channel mix improvement.
- Describes the cash-to-cash cycle, asset utilization, and risk management objectives and measures.
- Utilizes tables, diagrams and charts to demonstrate points.
- The appendix details the process of building a balanced scorecard.
For more information on business management, try Assessing Business Excellence : A Guide to Self-Assessment. For an in-depth look at individual company business strategies, check out