- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Gain a rich, 3-dimensional grasp of radiologic anatomy!
• Pairs digital-quality MR, CT, and ultrasound images with color photographs of the corresponding sagittal and cross-sectional anatomy for every area of the body, showing you how to identify bone, muscle, fat, and other tissues.
• Displays diagnostic images and corresponding anatomic photographs on facing pages, making it easy to correlate anatomy with imaging.
• Offers more than 1,600 illustrations—300 in full color, almost 1,000 more than the previous edition—to explore sectional anatomy in greater detail than ever before.
• Presents coronal sections of the head, thorax, abdomen, female pelvis, and male pelvis; oblique coronal and oblique sagittal sections of the shoulder joint; and coronal and sagittal sections of the knee joint.
• Includes extensive labeling to highlight all important anatomic features.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
"The correlation of slices to MR and CT images provides a basis for understanding and interpreting imaging studies...The authors have done an excellent job of correlating the true anatomic slice to the appropriate images...An excellent reference when reviewing sectional imaging studies." — Academic Radiology
Head and Neck. Cross Sections. Head and Neck. Sagittal Sections. Head. Coronal Sections. Thorax. Cross Sections. Thorax. Coronal Sections. Abdomen. Cross Sections. Abdomen. Coronal Sections. Thorax and Abdomen. Sagittal Sections. Male Pelvis and Perineum. Cross Sections. Male Pelvis. Sagittal Sections. Female Pelvis and Perineum. Cross Sections. Female Pelvis and Perineum. Sagittal Sections. Female Pelvis and Perineum. Coronal Sections. Lower Limb. Cross Sections. Knee Joint. Cross Sections. Knee Joint. Sagittal Sections. Upper Limb. Cross Sections. Shoulder Joint. Oblique Coronal Sections. Shoulder Joint. Oblique Sagittal Sections.