0735507864 BRAND NEW. We are a tested and proven company with over 900,000 satisfied customers since 1997. We ship daily M-F. Choose expedited shipping (if available) for much ...faster delivery. Delivery confirmation on all US orders.Read moreShow Less
Basic Bankruptcy Law for Paralegals focuses on what paralegals need to know to be effective paralegals in a bankruptcy practice. Comprehensive yet accessible, this proven-effective text offers a step-by-step overview of the bankruptcy code and rules. With a consistent emphasis on practice, David Buchbinder vividly describes the role of the paralegal at every stage of a bankruptcy proceeding, providing practical information along the way. A wealth of examples, checklists, and summaries put bankruptcy law squarely within reach.
Thoroughly updated, the Eighth Edition includes new Supreme Court cases that interpret bankruptcy law and recent changes to the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.
A favorite among paralegal instructors, Basic Bankruptcy Law for Paralegals features:
• a clear and readable writing style designed to let students learn and digest the basics
• complete coverage of everything a student needs to know to become a competent bankruptcy paralegal—consumer representation, creditor representation, and assisting with a Chapter 11 case
• a useful overview of the bankruptcy code and rules that sheds light on the role of the paralegal at every stage of a bankruptcy proceeding
• practical information about how and when to complete bankruptcy documents
• a rich variety of learning and memory aids, such as examples, checklists of procedures, summaries of the law, and discussion questions
• a Forms Manual on CD-ROM
• a generous teaching package, including a detailed Instructor’s Manual, Test Bank, PowerPoints, and BestCase Exercises
Updated throughout, the Eighth Edition of Basic Bankruptcy Law for Paralegals includes:
• recent case rulings interpreting bankruptcy law
• developments and changes in the Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure
*Instructor's Manuals are a professional courtesy offered to professors only. For more information or to request a copy, please contact Wolter's Kluwer Law & Business at 800.529.7545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.