- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Preface to the First Edition.
1. Introduction—The Beginnings of Business Law.
2. The Legal System in the United States.
3. The Courts and Their Functions.
4. How the Courts Handle Lawsuits.
5. Contracts—An Introduction.
6. The Contract Agreement: Offer, Acceptance, Counteroffer.
8. Capacity to Contract: Illegal Contracts; Mistake.
9. The Statute of Frauds: Parole Evidence Rule; Fraud; Assignment of Contracts.
10. Discharge (Completion) of Contracts; The Consequences of Breach.
11. The Law of Torts.
13. Responsibility on Agency Contracts; Respondent Superior.
14. Property Rights; Personal Property.
15. Real Property.
16. Leases and Real Estate Transfers.
18. Wills and Trusts.
19. Criminal Law and Business.
21. Types of Sales Contracts; Risk of Loss.
22. Sales Warranties.
23. Liens; Mortgages; and Deeds of Trust.
24. Commercial Paper: Nature; Types and Characteristics; Negotiability; Holder in Due Course.
25. Commercial Paper: Negotiation; Claims and Defenses; Liability of the Parties.
28. Legal Aid for Creditor or Lender.
29. Debtor's Privileges and Protections; Bankruptcy.
31. Legal Research.
32. Employment Law.