1) Basic Facts App Features
Learn Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division using Puzzles.
Excellent for kids from 1st to 6th grades.
Basic Facts, as the name indicates, are basic to Math.
A total of 40 puzzles (300 problems) with solution and summary for each puzzle is provided.
A fun and effortless way of practicing basic facts.
You should excel in basic facts.
Once you are master of basic facts then you can go for bigger topics like Divisibility Rules, PMDAS, Mean, Median & Mode etc.
2) General Features - These are common features on all apps from sarmacs.com:
The screens are designed for simplicity and easy navigation.
No display of ads on any screen.
No location tracking.
No offline notifications or messages.
We do not collect any information from the user.
We do not ask the user for any personal details like name, age etc.
We do not transmit any information on user.
We want to provide a very safe environment for kids to use our apps.
4) Apps currently available from sarmacs.com
1 Simple Equations (3rd to 8th Grades)
2 Simple Math (1st to 6 th Grades)
3 PEMDAS ( 3rd to 8th Grades)
4 Mean, Median And Mode (3rd to 7th Grades)
5 General Knowledge (3rd to 5th Grades)
6 Divisibility Rules (3rd - 7th Grades)
7 Pre-Algebra (3rd to 7th Grades)
8 Basic Facts Math Puzzles (2nd - 7th)
9 Geometry (3rd to 7th Grades)
10. Fractions (4th to 7th Grades)
11. Decimals ((5th to 8th Grades))
12. Kindergarten Math (Pre-K to 1st Grade)
13. 2nd Grade Math (2nd Grade)
14. 3rd Grade Math (3rd Grade)
15. 4th Grade Math (4th Grade)
16. 5th Grade Math (5th Grade)
17. English Grammar (2nd to 7th grades)