- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Quote from 3rd edition
"provides a wealth of good advice on how to measure, record and write reports of geological field observations" The Naturalist
2. Field Equipment.
3. Geological Maps and Base Maps.
4. Methods of Geological Mapping.
5. Field Measurements and Techniques.
6. Rocks, Fossils and Ores.
7. Field Maps and Field Notebooks.
8. Fair Copy Maps and Other Illustrations.
9. Cross-sections and Three-dimensional Illustrations.
10. Geological Reports.
Appendix I: Safety in the Field.
Appendix II: Adjustment of a Closed Compass Traverse.
Appendix III: Geological Planetabling.
Appendix IV: Field Equipment Checklist.
Appendix V: Useful Charts and Tables.
References and Further Reading.