Battle Linesby AIO Team
Strangeno, make that bizarre things are happening to your favorite Odyssey characters. Jason in Alaska and Whit in Odyssey both encounter miraculous healings and unexplainable violence. Before you know it, this strange phenomenon has affected nearly everyone in Odyssey, while a trail of shady characters appears, then disappears only to turn up again someplace else. Whit's starting to put things together all right, but will it be too litlle too late? Shocking developments are coming to light . . . even Whit himself is being used as part of this sinister plan. Is Whit all out of options? Find out as the Novacom saga races to a startling conclusion!
Volume 38 contains the following stories (and themes):
- Under the Influence, 1 & 2 (salvation)
- The Black Veil, 1 & 2 (spiritual warfare)
- Twisting Pathway (choosing the right path)
- Clothing (recognizing deception)
- Box of Miracles (putting our fatih in God, not science)
- The Unraveling (fighting for what's right)
- Exceptional Circumstances (exposing the truth)
- Expect the Worst (prayer in times of trouble)
- Exactly as Planned (hope in troubled times)
- Exit (the ultimate victory of truth)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This is one of my fave AIO albums! It was suspensful and really good. The conclusion to the Novacom saga was so great! Everything turned out great. I loved it, and if I were you I would buy it or borrow it from someone you know. Great album!!