Read an Excerpt
INTRODUCTION TO BATTLING UNBELIEF
It is our prayer that after you have finished this lesson…
• You will get a feel for how you and others in your group approach the Christian life.
• Your curiosity would be roused, and questions would begin to come to mind.
• You will be eager to learn more about how you can live your life by faith in future grace.
1. What is your name?
2. Tell the group something about yourself that they probably don’t already know.
3. Describe your relationship with Jesus.
A PREVIEW OF BATTLING UNBELIEF
1. In your own words, describe your battle against unbelief. How does this battle unfold? What weapons do you have in this battle? Describe any strategies that you use to overcome sin in your life. What motivates you to make war on sin?
2. Think about the phrase “Living by Faith in Future Grace.” What do you think this phrase means?
From the Trade Paperback edition.