Becoming a Master Student (Spanish) / Edition 1by Dave Ellis
Pub. Date: 03/08/1993
Publisher: Cengage Learning
- Ten-chapter format presenting the essentials of the Becoming a Master Student approach is perfect for one- or two-credit/i>
To accommodate instructors of shorter courses while still offering students the key elements of Becoming a Master Student, the Concise text combines topics and streamlines the articles and activities of the larger book.
- Ten-chapter format presenting the essentials of the Becoming a Master Student approach is perfect for one- or two-credit student success courses.
- Table of Contents emphasizes goal-setting, time management, and academic skills the topics most often stressed in a brief course.
- This text includes the most crucial Exercises, Journal Entries, and Practicing Critical Thinking activities from the Ninth Edition.
- Cengage Learning
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.60(w) x 11.10(h) x 0.90(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >