- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
In today’s increasingly decentralized, fast moving business environments, your ability to negotiate effectively is your most valuable asset. With Kathleen Reardon’s Becoming a Skilled Negotiator you’ll be able to develop essential negotiation skills that will help you quickly assess situations, overcome conflicts, adapt to unexpected developments, and ultimately build valuable alliances. Filled with many “real deal” examples from master negotiators, Becoming a Skilled Negotiator provides an insightful look at the negotiation process––from analyzing the interests of other parties to selecting your words to bring about a desirable outcome.
1. Defining the Art.
2. A Versatile Frame of Mind.
3. Preparation and Planning.
4. Prioritizing Issues, setting and Revising Goals.
5. Ethical Considerations.
6. The Persuasive Opening.
7. The Persuasion Strategy Choices.
8. The Role of Power.
9. When the Discussion Gets Stalled or Heated.
10. Taking negotiation Talents Global.