Becoming Self-Disciplined - Make Yourself Do What You Should Do, Even When You Don’t Feel Like Itby Laura Stack
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Are you persistent in completing your high priority tasks without getting sidelined by menial activities? Do you work hard every day or only when you're in the mood? Do you have a set of ""rules"" for yourself that govern your behavior and activity? Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, will teach you how to stay motivated by disciplining yourself to maintain consistent, productive behaviors:
• Know your natural energy cycle and work effectively during prime time.
• Control perfectionism, realizing that some things are ""good enough.""
• Avoid putting projects off or waiting until the last minute.
• Force yourself to slow down when necessary.
• Plan your work and work your plan.
• Arrive at appointments early (not on time).
• Conquer workaholism and leave the office on time.
• Work hard and put your nose to the grindstone each day.
You'll learn to correct and regulate yourself for the sake of continuous improvement and personal productivity. You'll exercise restraint over your own impulses, emotions, and desires. And you'll realize that working on the right task doesn't always mean working on the fun task.
- BN ID:
- The Productivity Pro, Inc.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 237 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
Omg i love u soooo much i think ur cute ur smile thou