Before You Start Your Own Web Hosting Business: Learn The Basic Steps For Starting A Web Hosting Business With Details On Business Registration & Choosing Servers, Data Centers & Bandwidth Providers So You Can Run A Reputable & Profitable Web Hosting Compby Gary V. Jonas
As web host you are the landlord to a number of websites and will be responsible for providing the address, internet access, customer support, technical support, file storage space and many other hosting services which individuals and small or big businesses will need in
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
A web hosting business is like providing housing for websites in the internet 24/7.
As web host you are the landlord to a number of websites and will be responsible for providing the address, internet access, customer support, technical support, file storage space and many other hosting services which individuals and small or big businesses will need in order to keep their website operational.
Starting your own web hosting business is certainly no small matter. Do you have what it takes to start and run a web hosting company successfully? Here is a list of points for consideration:
1. Do you have the solid know-how, both the knowledge and expertise, for computer technology?
2. Are you capable of providing round-the-clock client support which can concern sales queries, technical troubleshooting or service complaints?
3. Do you have thorough knowledge and a good understanding of the latest software and platforms in order to keep up with advancements in technology?
4. Do you have more than enough money to put into this venture taking into account that this is a major financial investment?
Use the information in this book to help give you a solid background for starting your own web hosting business.
- Gary V. Jonas
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 35 KB
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >