The ideal beginner's guide to C# and object-oriented programming
Wrox beginners' guides have the perfect formula for getting programming newcomers up and running. This one introduces beginners to object-oriented programming using C# to demonstrate all of the core constructs of this programming framework. Using real-world situations, you'll discover how to create, test, and deliver your programs and how to work with classes, arrays, collections, and all the elements of object-oriented programming.
- Covers exactly what beginners, even those with no prior programming experience, need to know to understand object-oriented programming and start writing programs in C#
- Explains the advantages and disadvantages of C#, and tips for understanding C# syntax
- Explores properties, encapsulation, and classes; value data types; operands and operators; errors and debugging; variables; and reference types
- Shows how to use statement repetition and program loops, understand arrays and collections, and write your own classes
- Also covers inheritance and polymorphism
Beginning Object-Oriented Programming with C# uses the tried-and-true Wrox formula for making this popular programming method easy to learn.