- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Who wins? Butkus vs. Payton. Sayers vs. Urlacher
Who is the best Chicago announcer? Jack, Harry...or?
NBA's best? Jordan's Bulls, Magic's Lakers or Bird's Celtics?
Who really killed the '85 Bears? Was it just McCaskey?
The Ultimate Bears Coach? Papa Bear or Da Coach?
Who does Chicago most love to hate? A Piston, a Packer or one of our own?
1. Mythical Matchup: Dick Butkus vs.Walter Payton
2. Hooping It Up: The NBA's Greatest Game:
Kobe, Michael, or...?
3. The "Fix" Is In-or It Should Be
The Greatest Chicago Sports Movies of All Time
5. Give 'Em a Break:
They Don't Deserve All That Criticism
6. The Stupidest Word in Sports
7. On the Run: Gale or Walter?
8. Cubs-Cardinals Rivalry:Who Cares?
9. Say It IS So, Joe: The Black Sox, Including
Charlie Comiskey: In or Out?
10. Soccer and Chicago? Never
Dreamin' Bulls: The Five Best Bulls Ever
16. Hearing Voices: "Hey Hey"? "Holy Cow"? Who Is the Best
Announcer Chicago Ever Heard?
Cuddly Cubbies:Who Makes-and Misses-
the Cubs' Dream Team?
17. Right-Handed Pitcher
18. Left-Handed Pitcher
21. First Base
22. Second Base
24. Third Base
25. Left Field
26. Center Field
27. Right Field
28. The No-Goodniks:Who Does Chicago
Most Love to Hate?
29. How About a True National
NCAA Basketball Championship?
30.What Were They Thinking?:
The Worst Trades Chicago Ever Made
31. The Head of the Class: Chicago's Greatest College ?
Basketball Team: '63 Ramblers or '05 Illini?
32. Not in My (White) House:To Go or Not to Go,
and How to Behave, on White House Visits
33. Thinking Right:Who Is the Greatest Right-Handed
Hitter Ever in Chicago?
Flying Highest: The Best Blackhawks Ever
37. Right Wing
38. Left Wing
39. Paint Me a Picture:Who's Done the Best Color
Analysis of Chicago Sports?
40. Dome Made:What Is It About Notre Dame?
41. Mr. Excitement: The One You Hated Most to Miss
42. Gale Sayers vs. Brian Urlacher: Speed vs. Speed
43. The Great Matchups: Jordan Bulls vs
44. Gag Me: Chokes:Who Had It the Best and Lost It the Worst?
45.What's in a Number?:
Chicago's True Magic Number .
46. Smart Thinking: If Duke and Stanford,
Why Not Northwestern?
In the Past 50 Years These Few Did it Best
48. The Jerk Factor:Who Have Been the Most
Dislikeable Mopes of All?
Dream Sox: No Holes in These Sox
49. Right-Handed Pitcher
50. Left-Handed Pitcher
53. First Base
54. Second Base
56. Third Base
57. Left Field
58. Center Field
59. Right Field
60. Designated Hitter
Bears Ultimate D: From a Franchise Built on Defenses,
Which Are the Eleven Best?
74. Down for the Count:Who Killed Boxing in Chicago?
75. It Was a Very Good Year:
What Were the Best One-Year Performances?
76. Stock in Trade: The Best Deals Chicago Ever Made
77. Sammy and the Hall: History's Call?
78. The Ultimate Bears Coach: Papa Bear or Da Coach?
79. Bull Sitter: The Ultimate Bulls Coach
80. On Course: One Round on a Chicago-Area
Golf Course.Which Do You Play?
81. Mismanagement: It Starts-and Sometimes
Ends-at the Top
82.Why, Michael, Why?:
Why Did Jordan Retire the First Time?
83. Follow the Money: Is It Time to Change
College Coaching? And How?
Taking Offense: The Dream Bears Offensive Team
85. Running backs
86. Tight end
87. Left tackle
88. Left guard
90. Right guard
91. Right tackle
92. Wide Receiver
94. Cubs or Sox?: Chicago's Hatfields and McCoys:
What's Your Problem?
95. Remember Tennis?:Where Did the Boom Go?
96.Team Builders: Built to Last or to Finish Last?
97. The Chicago Tribune and the Chicago Cubs:
The Best Thing or Worst for Chicago Baseball?
These Are a Few of My Favorite Things...Not!
99. Dynasty Denied:Who Killed the '85 Bears?
100. And Tomorrow?: The Ones to Remember
About the Author