ALAN COLLINS is President of Success in HR and author of the best-seller, Unwritten HR Rules. He was formerly Vice President of Human Resources at PepsiCo where he led HR initiatives for their Quaker Oats, Gatorade and Tropicana businesses. He has presented his inspirational brand of career advice as a featured speaker at HR conferences throughout the U.S. and on the pages of HR Executive, HRM Today, Linked:HR and Personal Branding. He earned his BS and MSIR degrees from Purdue. His works can be accessed at SuccessInHR.com.
Best Kept HR Secretsby Alan Collins
Best Kept HR Secrets lays out the most powerful advice you'll ever get for attaining outrageous success in Human Resources. This isn't the same old tired, weak, warmed-over corporate-speak that passes for HR job advice in most organizations. This is the real deal...over 400 brutal truths, tips, best practices, inspirations, confessions, and expert insights that… See more details below
Best Kept HR Secrets lays out the most powerful advice you'll ever get for attaining outrageous success in Human Resources. This isn't the same old tired, weak, warmed-over corporate-speak that passes for HR job advice in most organizations. This is the real deal...over 400 brutal truths, tips, best practices, inspirations, confessions, and expert insights that practically no one else will sit down and tell you about. Nothing is held back. Nothing is considered taboo. And, nothing is off-limits in this book. If you want to discover the REAL secrets for winning big in your current HR role or skyrocketing your climb up the HR ladder, just spend a few minutes flipping through these pages. You'll discover valuable insights such as:
* Twelve dirty little secrets for landing your next job in HR.
* 4C's for building tremendous credibility in any HR role.
* 14 ways to turn even your toughest clients into your biggest fans.
* What you should focus on that matters even more delivering great HR results.
* 12 amazingly simple ways to double your personal productivity in HR.
* 10 ways to wow your CEO.
* How to avoid becoming irrelevant in HR.
* The $25,000 formula for managing your time.
* How to receive huge amounts of recognition for your accomplishments in HR.
* Eight deadly signs that it's time for you leave your job, and find a better HR opportunity.
* Twenty BIG goals that will easily put you among the top 5% of all HR professionals.
* What you should do if you're a new HR leader on your very first day and in your first week.
* How to read your client's mind.
* How to give an awesome 30 minute speech.
* How to differentiate yourself from the rest of the pack in HR.
* 5 simple life lessons every HR professional should embrace.
* And much, much more on managing tough HR issues, excelling in your HR role and enhancing your career!
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.34(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Meet the Author
More from this Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >