Better Groceries for Less Cashby Randall Putala
THIS DEFINITIVE GUIDE to saving money on groceries is a godsend to families who struggle to make ends meet. Inside the pages of "Better Groceries for Less Cash" you will quickly learn and master the simple techniques of value buying. You will learn the inside secrets that the food industry doesn't want you to know - and how you can harness that knowledge to beat them at their own game. You will learn how to completely re-shape your approach to food, and develop lifelong money-saving habits such as:
- MAKING BETTER CHOICES. Buying the best for less than the 'off brands'
- SMARTER COOKING. Selecting core ingredients rather than paying for high-priced 'pre-mixed' items
- THINKING LIKE A MARKETER. Understanding how to leverage the grocery manufacturer's promotional cycles
- AISLE MASTERY. You can shop smarter even if you're always in a hurry
- LEVERAGE. How to use coupon doubling and store promotions to maximize savings
- STAYING IN SEASON. How to think like a chef to get the best shopping values on any given day
- SYSTEMATIC SAVINGS. Discover the system that can save you 30% - 40% - even 50% or more on groceries
- TAKING SIMPLE STEPS. 101 simple action steps that you can learn in minutes
If your family spends $100 or more on food per week, within days of reading this book you can start saving a minimum of $30 per week - all while eating tastier and more nutritious meals. That's at least $1,500 in savings per year! And if you're spending $200 or $300 per week - you can easily save $3,000 to $5,000 per year. This is real money that you can bankroll to make life-changing differences in your family's lives.
If you've tried 'skimping' on quality or selection just to lower your costs, this book will show you how easy it is to actually IMPROVE your menu and INCREASE meal satisfaction - all while PAYING LESS CASH each week for groceries. Your family will love the results - and so will your budget!
- Publication date:
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 0.33(w) x 5.50(h) x 8.50(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >