Betting to Win: A Professional Guide to Profitable Bettingby Professor Leighton Vaughan Williams
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Based on an array of published and hitherto unpublished evidence, the author pinpoints techniques that will aid the bettor in formulating a successful and consistent betting strategy. The whole is presented in an informative but entertaining way, which should appeal to all those interested in betting as a hobby or as a way of earning a second income. Betting to Win covers:
* The various forums that are available to UK residents for betting on the myriad of sports events, financial and specialist markets that are currently available.
* Covers the wide variety of fixed-odds markets across the world, but also spread betting, pari-mutuel and Tote betting, and focuses also on the recent explosion of interest in person-to-person betting exchanges. It also identifies other novel betting mediums.
* The latest academic and professional research on the operation and analysis of horseracing, greyhound racing, football betting and numerous other sports betting markets is collated, summarized and made accessible in a non-technical form.
* Explores betting opportunities in less traditional markets.
- BN ID:
- High Stakes Publishing
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 197 KB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews