1. History of the Beverage Industry.
2. The Role of the Customer in a Food-Service Operation.
3. The Planning Stage.
4. Bar and Beverage Equipment.
5. Alcoholic Beverage Production.
6. Spirits and Cordials.
7. Wine Fundamentals.
9. Mixology and the Bartender.
10. Staffing Concerns.
11. Promoting Responsible Drinking and Alcohol Awareness.
12. Legal Factors in Beverage Service.
13. Costing, Pricing, and Control.
14. Purchasing, Receiving, Storing, and Issuing.
15. Controlling Internal Theft.
16. A Look at Tomorrow's Beverage World.
Appendix. I. Glossary.
Appendix II. Practical and Useful Forms and Plans.
Appendix III. Useful Websites by Chapter.