- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
1. Why Another Interpretation of Love?
2. Abundant Being and Societal Tensions
Dialogical Love and Abundant Being
Societal Restraint and Misdirection
Struggling with Cultural Misdirection
Must Sex Inhibit Friendship?
3. Dialogical Love: Friends or Lovers
Lewis on the Transformation of Sex by Eros
May on How Sex Is Transformed by Eros
Lewis on Friendship and Eros
May on Friendship and Eros
4. Friendship between Men and Women
Simon on Intergender Friendship
Solomon on the Complementary Relationship of Friendship and Love
Plato and Aristotle on Friendship
5. Reaching for Dialogical Love
Lewis Surprised by Joy
Emerson's Rejection of Fuller's Invitation to Dialogical Love
Mill and Taylor's Reaching for Dialogical Love and Finding Feminism
6. I-Thou, Personal, and We-Relationships
The Personal and Categorical: Buber
The Social and the Personal: Macmurray
7. Why Dialogical Love?