- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
• Common beginner mistakes and how to avoid them
• How to take portraits of your children, friends, pets—even yourself
• How to capture light to make your photos more dramatic
• How to make colors pop, eyes sparkle, and skin tones more realistic
• How to capture the uniqueness and wonder of your family, friends, and world
After all, why trust your memories to regular snapshots when with just a little knowledge, you can create beautiful photographs?
Be inspired to see the beauty around you, every day.
Posted June 1, 2012
I read a LOT of photography books to vary the pictures I love to take. This book was an enjoyable read and provided simple yet fun options to make a basic snapshot more interesting and fun, giving a picture personality. Would definitely recommend!Was this review helpful? Yes NoThank you for your feedback. Report this reviewThank you, this review has been flagged.