Beyond the Couch: Turning Your Behavioral Health Degree into Cash Without Losing Your Soulby Bryan Miller
Dr. Bryan Miller was a therapist for nine years before discovering he could have greater freedom (and income) with his profession if he was a consultant, rather than as a traditional therapist. After his unexpected glimpse into the consulting world and the
Want to increase your income and expand your behavioral health practice without getting another degree?
Dr. Bryan Miller was a therapist for nine years before discovering he could have greater freedom (and income) with his profession if he was a consultant, rather than as a traditional therapist. After his unexpected glimpse into the consulting world and the resulting choice to move "beyond the couch," Miller has now written a step-by-step guide aimed specifically at helping behavioral health professionals looking to adapt or expand their careers.
Increase your income and expand your behavioral health practice by learning to think like a consultant-all without getting another degree. After reading his indispensable guide, you will know:
- How to identify potential clients
- How to develop proposals and get them funded
- How to conduct and analyze projects
- How to utilize the skills you already possess as a trained behavioral health professional
- How to use basic research skills to make your work more efficient
- How to manage a consulting business
- How organizations and businesses think about the people who work for them
As a consultant, you'll be able to see fewer clients and, at the same time, make more money, and who doesn't want that? This book is your officialinvitation into the consulting world-can you see yourself beyond the couch?
- Council Tree Press
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 6.00(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.71(d)
- Age Range:
- 18 Years
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews