- Fran Tarkenton, NFL Hall of Famer, CEO of Tarkenton Companies, author of The Power of Failure: Succeeding in the Age of Innovation
"Elaine Fogel knows the power of seven - so she's captured seven simple but powerful ideas to strengthen your company's brand and leverage it for success. BEYOND YOUR LOGO is a much-needed primer on branding for small business professionals."
- Daniel H. Pink, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Washington Post bestselling author of TO SELL IS HUMAN
"Every business has a brand - the only question is whether or not that brand matters most to someone in need. In Beyond Your Logo, you'll learn how to intentionally make your brand a powerful driver of sales and profit."
- John Jantsch, author, Duct Tape Marketing and The Referral Engine
"In this detailed, practical book Elaine Fogel gives you the recipe for building a fully realized, differentiated brand that customers care about. Indispensable for small business!"
- Jay Baer, NY Times best-selling author of Youtility
"Elaine Fogel's book, Beyond Your Logo, provides a great amount of information with a mix of strategic thinking and tactical how-to's."
- Shep Hyken, customer service expert, keynote speaker, and New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestselling author
"Beyond Your Logo is a well-organized guide for small business owners. Elaine Fogel has broken her content into actionable bits giving readers manageable tools to develop their own customer-oriented marketing and branding plans. What makes this book so effective is that Elaine's seven brand ideas are achievable. Small business owners who read this can easily feel motivated to take action. Her concepts can serve as a long-term reference to help them reach greater success."
- Jeanne Bliss, President CustomerBliss and bestselling author of I Love You More Than My Dog: Five Decisions That Drive Extreme Customer Loyalty in Good Times and Bad, and Chief Customer Officer 2.0: How to Build Your Customer-Driven Growth Engine