Charles H. Patterson, Ph.D., is a Professor of Philosophy at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
The Bibleby Charles H. Patterson, Dan John Miller (Read by)
This CliffsNotes study guide on The Bible, supplements the original literary work, giving you background information about the author, an introduction to the work, a graphical character map, critical commentaries, expanded glossaries, and a comprehensive index, all for you to use as an educational tool that will allow you to better understand the work. This study guide was written with the assumption that you have read The Bible. Reading a literary work doesn’t mean that you immediately grasp the major themes and devices used by the author; this study guide will help supplement you reading to be sure you get all you can from The Bible. CliffsNotes Review tests your comprehension of the original text and reinforces learning with questions and answers, practice projects, and more. For further information on The Bible, check out the CliffsNotes Resource Center at cliffsnotes.com.
IN THIS AUDIOBOOK
• Hear an Introduction to The Bible
• Explore themes, character development, and recurring images in the Critical Commentaries
• Learn new words from the Glossary at the end of each Chapter
• Examine in-depth Character Analyses
• Acquire an understanding of The Bible with Critical Essays
• Reinforce what you learn to further your study online at cliffsnotes.com
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews