- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Discover how ...
Discover how to:
- Design a unique yet practical home repair shop.
- Silence mysterious bike noises.
- Maintain and repair caliper, cantilever, and parallel-pull brakes.
- Keep your mountain bike in great shape for all types of terrain.
- Expertly handle the newest suspension forks.
- Inspect and repair your bike after crashes.
- Quickly fix roadside breakdowns.
- Tune up front and rear derailleurs.
- Overhaul bottom brackets and hubs.
- Service cartridge cranksets.
This book covers nearly every do-it-yourself procedure involved in caring for a bicycle. Readers will learn the basic maintenance procedures that keep a bike in good running shape and help to prevent dangerous on-road breakdowns. Black-and-white photographs.