Big Hearted: Inspiring Stories from Everyday Familiesby Patti Armstrong
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Big Hearted gives you an inside look into the triumphs, struggles, joys and sorrows of ordinary families with generous hearts. It invites you to witness extraordinary love in ordinary moments like the simple cooking of a meal or the hug between a teenaged brother and his baby sister. Just like your family, these families experience pain, setbacks, and challenges. And just like your family, they also experience love and immeasurable blessing through their commitment and care for each other.
In this book, you will learn the story of:
• A father of seven healthy boys who struggled to love his Down syndrome baby girl
• A mother of twelve who learned an important lesson about Christmas from her children
• A special relationship between a teenaged brother and his infant sister
• Two grandparents in their final days who inspired their grandchildren in simple ways
• Two orphan children from Kenya who prayed for adoption by an American family and got what they asked for!
It has been said that God cannot be outdone in generosity. The stories in these pages will show you how big hearted families experience this truth in a myriad of ways, sometimes miraculously.
- Scepter Publishers
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 609 KB
Meet the Author
Patti Armstrong is an award-winning writer and speaker from Bismarck, ND. She was
managing editor and co-author of Ascension Press’s Amazing Grace Series and has
appeared on EWTN and Catholic TV as well as radio stations across the country.
Theresa Thomas is a wife and full-time homeschooling mother from South Bend, IN.
She is an award-winning author and family columnist for Today’s Catholic News, a
contributor to several Amazing Grace books, and has been a frequent guest on national and local Catholic radio.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >