An Immune System Paradigm for the Assurance of Dependability of Collaborative Self-Organizing Systems.- Biologically-Inspired Design: Getting It Wrong and Getting it Right.- On Building Maps of Web Pages with a Cellular Automation.- The Utility of Pollination for Autonomic Computing.- And Based Heuristic for OS Service Distribution on Ad-hoc Networks.- Error Detection Techniques Applicable in an Architecture Frameworkd and Design of Autonomous SoC.- Learning Useful Communication Structures for Groups of Agents.- Acute Stress Response for Self-optimizing Mechatronic Systems.- Teleworkbenc: An Analysis Tool for Multi-Robotic Experiments.- Emergent Distribution of Operating System Services in Wireless Ad Goc Networks.
Biologically Inspired Cooperative Computing: IFIP 19th World Computer Congress, TC 10: 1st IFIP International Conference on Biologically Inspired Cooperative Computing, August 21-24, 2006, Santiago, Chile / Edition 1by Yi Pan, Franz J. Rammig, Hartmut Schmeck, Mauricio Solar
Pub. Date: 08/01/2006
Publisher: Springer US
This volume presents proceedings from the 19th IFIP World Computer Congress in Santiago, Chile. The proceedings of the World Computer Congress are a product of the gathering of 2,000 delegates from more than 70 countries to discuss a myriad of topics in the ICT domain. Of particular note, this marks the first time that a World Computer Congress has been held in a
This volume presents proceedings from the 19th IFIP World Computer Congress in Santiago, Chile. The proceedings of the World Computer Congress are a product of the gathering of 2,000 delegates from more than 70 countries to discuss a myriad of topics in the ICT domain. Of particular note, this marks the first time that a World Computer Congress has been held in a Latin American country.
Topics in this series include:
- The 4th International Conference on Theoretical Computer Science
- Education for the 21st Century- Impact of ICT and Digital Resources
- Mobile and Wireless Communication Networks
- Ad-Hoc Networking
- Network Control and Engineering for QoS, Security, and Mobility
- The Past and Future of Information Systems: 1976-2006 and Beyond
- History of Computing and Education
- Biologically Inspired Cooperative Computing
- Artificial Intelligence in Theory and Practice
- Applications in Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced Software Engineering: Expanding the Frontiers of Software
For a complete list of the more than 300 titles in the IFIP Series, visit springer.com.
For more information about IFIP, please visit ifip.org.
- Springer US
- Publication date:
- IFIP Advances in Information and Communication Technology Series , #216
- Edition description:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.21(w) x 6.14(h) x 0.56(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews