Biology: The Core Plus MasteringBiology with eText -- Access Card Package / Edition 1by Eric J. Simon
Pub. Date: 01/17/2014
Publisher: Benjamin Cummings
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID,/b>/b>/b>
ALERT: Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that you select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations are not transferable. In addition, you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson's MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the wrong ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
-- (Intended for Non-Majors Biology/Introductory Biology (non-majors/mixed)
Eric Simon’s Biology: The Core combines a 12-chapter textbook and robust content in MasteringBiology® to offer a flexible new teaching and learning package that engages you with concise writing, beautiful and effective visuals, and outstanding interactive digital resources.
This program offers an innovative teaching and learning experience by helping instructors and students:
- Revolutionize teaching in and out of the classroom: The unique hybrid integration of the book with MasteringBiology allows your instructor the flexibility to teach the course just the way they want via a medium that caters to the way you learn.
- Emphasize the big picture: The Core’s concise modules focus your attention on the most important concepts and encourage you to see the relevance of biology to everyday life. Each module provides just enough information to help you understand the subject.
- Achieve a basic understanding of biology: The Core combines dynamic figures and illustrations with supporting narrative as the primary source of instruction to create a more engaging and accessible learning experience. Engaging and effective activities in MasteringBiology help you further visualize and understand complex biological processes.
0321744144 / 9780321744142 Biology: The Core Plus MasteringBiology with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of:
0321735862 / 9780321735867 Biology: The
0321833406 / 9780321833402 MasteringBiology with Pearson eText -- ValuePack Access Card -- for Biology: The Core (ME Component)
- Benjamin Cummings
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 8.50(w) x 10.70(h) x 0.40(d)
Table of Contents
1. An Introduction to the Science of Life
2. The Chemistry of Life
3. The Cell: the Fundamental Unit of Life
4. Energy and Life
5. Chromosomes and Inheritance
6. DNA: The Molecule of Life
7. Darwinian Evolution
8. Biodiversity 1: Microscopic Organisms
9. Biodiversity 2: Fungi and Plants
10. Biodiversity 3: Animals
11. Human Body Systems
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >