* Can be utilized in either Algebra or Calculus-based courses and is available either as a standalone text or as a supplement for books like Cutnell PHYSICS, 5e or Halliday, Resnick, & Walker FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSICS, 6e.
* Math level is Algebra & Trigonometry; however, a few examples require the use of integration and differentiation.
* Unlike competing supplements, Tuszinski offers both a wealth of engaging biomedical applications as well as quantitative problem-solving. The quantitative problem-solving is presented in the form of worked examples and homework problems.
* The quantitative problem-solving is presented in the form of worked examples and homework problems.
* The standard organization facilitates the integration of the material into most introductory courses.
2.Kinematics in One Dimension
3.Kinematics in Two Dimensions
4.Forces and Newton?s Laws of Motion
5.Dynamics and Uniform Circular Motion
6.Work and Energy
7.Impulse and Momentum
10.Elasticity and Simple Harmonic Motion
12.Temperature and Heat
13.Transfer of Heat
14.Ideal Gas Law and Kinetic Theory
16. Waves and Sound
17. Principle of Linear Superposition and Interference Phenomenon
18. Electric Forces and Electric Fields
19. Electric Potential Energy and Electric Potential
20. Electric Circuits