- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Biometrics refers to the process of measuring and analyzing biological data. Biometrics (or biometric authentication) is the method of ...
Biometrics refers to the process of measuring and analyzing biological data. Biometrics (or biometric authentication) is the method of measuring specific characteristics of the human body such as DNA, facial patterns, hand structure, fingerprints, and eye irises or retinas for identification purposes. This technology works to identify you based on behavioral and physical traits. Biometrics is an effective tool for fixing authentication issues when dealing with physical and computer security. This on-trend certification kit would be beneficial to recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT Industry, businesses looking to improve security technology, IT Security Managers wanting to implement biometric verification software, and IT professionals wanting to identify the benefits of biometric technologies.
This certification validates your knowledge of specific methods, models, and/or tools. This is essential to professionals in order to be updated on the latest multimedia trends, and to add to their Biometrics toolbox.
The industry is facing a bold, new world with the amazing developments in Biometrics technology, and the challenges and the opportunities that this presents are unprecedented. The Biometrics Complete Certification Kit serves as a complete introductory guide for anyone looking to grasp a better understanding of Biometrics concepts and their practical application in any environment.
The Art of Service's introductory Biometrics training and certification helps IT practitioners develop the skills that are crucial, as businesses embark on this massive transformation. It provides an industry credential for IT professionals to help them transform into the world of Biometrics.
This training and certification enables you to move both the industry and business forward, and to quickly take advantage of the benefits that Biometrics applications present.
Take the next step: Get Certified!
The Art of Service IT Service Management programs are the #1 certification programs in the information management industry. Being proven means investing in yourself, and formally validating your knowledge, skills, and expertise by the industry's most comprehensive learning and certification program. The Biometrics Complete Certification course prepares you for Biometrics Certification.
- Easy and affordable.
- Learning about Biometrics technologies has never been more affordable.
- Latest industry trends are explained.
- Acquire valuable skills and get updated about the industry's latest trends right here. Today.
- Learn from the Experts. The Art of Service offers education about Biometrics and 300 other technologies by the industry's best.
- Learn at your own pace. Find everything right here, when you need it, and from wherever you are.
What will you learn?
- Learn the important concepts, tools, processes, and uses of Biometrics.
- Learn about the benefits of implementing Biometrics authentication technologies.
- Examine Behavioral and Physical Biometrics.
- Learn how Biometrics technology works.
- Explore different Biometric devices.
- Research the future possibilities of Biometrics technology.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Introduction to Biometrics
- Types of Biometrics: Behavioral
- Types of Biometrics: Physiological
- Uses of Biometrics
- How Biometrics Works
- Technology and Devices
- Future of Biometrics Technology
The recommended minimum contact hours to pass the certification test is 10-15 hours.
The program combines presentations supported by trainer audio. Each module is followed by quizzes and exercises (marking scheme provided) to test your knowledge and competency, and to enhance understanding of the key concepts. A certificate is awarded to your successful passing of the final exam (80% pass requirement) and completion of the course. This is an eLearning Program. Your access details to the eLearning course are in the book.
- Multimedia presentations;
- Downloadable resources (PDF documents); and
- End-of-module review questions to assess your content knowledge.