*** Well Formatted Edition with an Active Table of Contents ***
You are about to take an in-depth look at bipolar disorder. It's all you need to know about bipolar disorder to help you or a loved one lead a normal life.
It doesn't matter if you or a loved one have been recently diagnosed or been struggling with bipolar disorder for years. This guide will tell you everything you need to know, without spending too much brainpower.
This book covers everything there is to know about bipolar disorder and it's comprehensible to the average person. It's like having your very own bipolar disorder expert that you can reference and ask questions anytime you need to.
You'll uncover a wide array of tips, including guidelines on how to deal with this disorder today. You're going to discover so many things on living and coping with bipolar disorder with little effort. Not only will you discover the difficulty of diagnosing bipolar, but you'll also learn extra bonus tips to actually help people.
Here is what you will find inside this book:
• Understanding what is bipolar and how to get help
• What's the cause of bipolar and when should you go to doctor
• Why should you get help when the stress goes farther
• Determine what the right course of action
• Why so many struggle with treatment
• How to find out and understand your illness
• Learning to cope with bipolar disorder
• How to monitor your medications
• Why you shouldn't use drugs or alcohol during your medication period
• Why and how to find your support group
• Who is your support?
• Plus much more!