- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Analysis of Bismarck's personality and his role in modern European politics and includes a chapter on Bismarck and German 'reunification1'.
1. Birth, School and Early Years, 1815-1847.
3. Bismarck and German Unification.
4. Bismarck, the Nation and the Constitution.
5. Imperial Foreign Policy.
6. Bismarck, the Catholics and the Workers: the Limits of Power.
7. The Social and Economic Interpretation of German History.
8. Bismarck, Militarism and the Military.
9. Bismarck: the Chancellor at Home in the Seventies and Eighties.
10. Assessment References and Further Reading.