- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Looking for romance? Looking for a date? Looking for a relationship? You will be more successful and men will like you better if you liberate that part of you that knows what you really care about and want. ...
Looking for romance? Looking for a date? Looking for a relationship? You will be more successful and men will like you better if you liberate that part of you that knows what you really care about and want. Here's what you'll learn:
- Why it's essential to introduce your Inner Bitch on the first date
- What to do with men who seem afraid of your Inner Bitch
- How to make sure your Inner Bitch is guiding you and you're not just being bitchy
- Why men fall head over heels in love with bitches
Put an end to Toxic Niceness! No more two-week wonders, no more romantic cul-de-sacs! Your Inner Bitch knows how to get you the man you want and how to get him hopelessly enamored with you.
The Inner Bitch Way to Intimacy stands in direct contrast to Toxic Intimacy. If you're nodding your head right now, then you know exactly what Toxic Intimacy is. If you're not, take this short quiz:
1. Do you find yourself wondering why your relationships never seem to work out the way you hope they will?
2. Are you befuddled about the way relationships end just at the point when you begin feeling comfortable enough to really be yourself?
3. Have you ever scraped your heart off the floor and nursed it back to health with endless pints of premium ice cream consumed while wrapped in a blanket on the couch watching insipid sitcoms?
Chapter One: The Inner Bitch Way -
Chapter Two: WAITing -
Chapter Three: Ah, Romance -
Chapter Four: You Are Here -
Chapter Five: Living Single -
Chapter Six: The Party of the Second Part (Men) -
Chapter Seven: The Inner Bitch Way of Dealing with Men Chapter Eight: Dating -
Chapter Nine: Close Encounters -
Chapter Ten: Risky Business -
Chapter Eleven: The Juicy Bits -
Chapter Twelve: Relationships -
Chapter Thirteen: Cohabitation -
Chapter Fourteen: Other Relationships -
Chapter Fifteen: Breaking Up -
Chapter Sixteen: The Big "M" -
Chapter Seventeen: "And in the End" -
About the Author -
Elizabeth Hilts is a journalist, editor and writer. She lives with her husband, Neil (who knew all about her Inner Bitch when he married her), in Connecticut.