Part I: Frameworks For Cross-Cultural Management:.
1. National Culture and Economic Growth: Richard H. Franke (Loyola College), Geert Hofstede (Tilburg University), and Michael H. Bond (Chinese University of Hong Kong).
2. Generic Individualism and Collectivism: Harry C. Triandis (University of Illinois).
Part II: Strategy, Structure, and Inter-organizational Relationships:.
3. Cultures, Institutions, and Strategic Choices: Towards an Institutional Perspective on Business Strategy: Mike W. Peng (The Ohio State University).
4. Knowledge Acquisition through Alliances: Opportunities and Challenges: Paul Almeida (Georgetown University), Robert Grant (Georgetown University) and Anupama Phene (University of Utah).
5. Cooperative Strategies Between Firms: International Joint Ventures: Louis Hebert (The University of Western Ontario) and Paul W. Beamish (The University of Western Ontario).
6. The Importance of the Strategy-Structure Relationship in MNCs: William Egelhoff (Fordham University).
Part III: Managing Human Resources Across Cultures:.
7. Human Resource Practices in Multinational Companies: Chris Brewster (Cranfield School of Management).
8. Goal Setting, Performance Appraisal, and Feedback Across Cultures: Pino G. Audia (London Business School) and Svenja Tams(London Business School).
9. Employee Development and Expatriate Assignments: Mark Mendenhall (University of Tennessee), Torsten M. Kuehlmann (University of Bayreuth), Guenter K. Stahl, and Joyce S. Oslund.
Part IV: Motivation, Rewards, and Leadership Behavior:.
10. Culture, Motivation, and Work Behavior: Richard M. Steers (University of Orgeon) and Carlos J. Sánchez-Runde (IESE University of Navarre).
11. Cross-Cultural Leadership: Peter B. Smith (University of Sussex) and Mark F. Peterson (Florida Atlantic University).
12. Women Leaders in the Global Economy: Nancy J. Adler (McGill University).
Part V: Interpersonal Processes:.
13. Structural Identity Theory and the Dynamics of Cross-Cultural Work Groups: P. Christopher Earley (Kelley School of Business) and Marty Laubach.
14. Cross-Cultural Communication: Richard Mead (University of London) and Colin J. Jones (University of Hull Business School).
15. Cross-Cultural Negotiation and Conflict Management: Michele J. Gelfand (University of Maryland) and Christopher McCusker (Yale School of Management).
Part VI: Corporate Culture and Values:.
16. Justice, Culture, and Corporate Image: The Swoosh, the Sweatshops, and the Sway of Pulbic Opinion: Robert J. Bies (Georgetown University) and Jerald Greenberg (Ohio State University).
17. Trust in Cross-Cultural Relationships: Jean L. Johnson (Washington State University) and John B. Cullen (Washington State University).
18. Business Ethics Across Cultures: Diana C. Robertson (Emory University).