Blackwell's Primary Care Essentials: Cardiology / Edition 1by John Sutherland
Pub. Date: 01/28/2001
Following the quick-reference format of Blackwell's Primary Care Essentials
Blackwell's Primary Care Essentials: Cardiology provides an essential guide to the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular problems, while addressing such non-invasive diagnostic techniques as cardiac ultrasound, nucleur imaging, and electron beam computed tomography.
Following the quick-reference format of Blackwell's Primary Care Essentials Series, Cardiology focuses on investigative methods and action strategies to help organize essential clinical information to best serve your patients.
Table of Contents
Journals and Other Reference Abbreviations.
1. Protocols for Emergency Treatment.
2. Physical Examination.
3. Electrocardiogram Interpretation.
4. Cardiac Tests.
5. Atherosclerotic Heart Disease.
6. Congestive Heart Failure.
8. Valvular Heart Disease.
9. The Cardiomyopathies.
10. Myocarditis, Pericardial Disease, Cardiac Tumors.
13. Pulmonary Vascular Disease.
14. Aortic and Peripheral Vascular Disease.
15. Congenital Heart Disease in Adults.
16. Heart Disease in Women.
17. Prevention and Assessment.
18. Cardiac Medications.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >