Blue Book of Gun Values, 34th Editionby S. P. Fjestad
Features of the new Blue Book of Gun
The newly revised 34th Edition of the Blue Book of Gun Values by S.P. Fjestad is finally here! This new edition contains significantly updated values and information reflecting new changes in the gun industry. New 2013 makes and models have also been included, along with updated values on discontinued and antique firearms.
Features of the new Blue Book of Gun Values:
• Significant pricing updates on current, antique, and discontinued models.
• Includes nearly 1,500 manufacturers and trademarks, almost 20,000 gun model descriptions, and over 175,000 prices.
• Provides extensive information on over 190 AR-15 and AK-47 manufacturers/importers!
• More information, more values, and more history than any other guide on the market, by far!
• A revised 80-page Photo Percentage Grading System (PPGS) guarantees the reader accurate grading. Simply look at the high resolution images and figure out the correct grade within seconds.
Includes extensive serialization charts for most major manufacturers, allowing the date of manufacture to be determined for most firearms, along with a Trademark Index providing contact information for most manufacturers.
- Blue Book Publications, Incorporated
- Publication date:
- Product dimensions:
- 9.00(w) x 6.00(h) x 2.50(d)
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Best referance book on this subject with the photos on how to determine condition of firearms and a lot of info on the collectable firearms.you can't go wrong ..