- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Pueblo West, CO
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Formerly a Sky Light publication
This step-by-step classic embeds the teaching of critical thinking within the cooperative learning setting, explicitly linking the strategies that best support learning.
1. Why Bother with Cooperative Learning?
2. How Do I Get Started?
3. How Do I Develop Students' Social Skills?
4. How Do I Create High-Challenge Tasks?
5. How Do I Expand Thinking in the Classroom?
6. How Do I Build Power Lessons in the Cooperative Classroom?
7. How Do I Keep Them Thinking in the High-Achieving Classroom?
8. What Happens When They Do Not Agree?
9. How Do I Promote Transfer in the High-Achieving Classroom?
10. What About Grades, Standards, and Test Scores?
Appendix A: Glossary
Appendix B: Frequently Asked Questions
Appendix C: Blacklines