- Shopping Bag ( 0 items )
Ships from: Diamond Bar, CA
Usually ships in 1-2 business days
The author raises the reader's level of awareness by guiding them through the reality of major democracy experiences. Includes the reasons for creating a democracy, uses historical examples to illustrate the successes and failures of democacies such as England, France, India, Russia, Australia and more. And examines various factors that come into play in creating democracy such as force, totalitarianism, law, and reason. For anyone interested in the American Government, Political Science, and Comparative Politics.
1. Humans Need Democracy.
I. POLITICAL ACTION TO MAKE DEMOCRACY CONTROL FORCE.
2. The Story of Russian Revolution: Democracy Cut Down.
3. The Challenge of Force.
4. The Story of Australian Development: Democracy Raised Up.
II. DEMOCRATIC POLITICAL ACTION GUARANTEES FREEDOM AND EQUALITY.
5. The Story of the French Revolution: Democracy Cut Down.
6. The Challenge of Totalitarianism.
7. The Story of India's Nationality: Democracy Raised Up.
III. POLITICAL ACTION TO MAKE RULE BY LAW.
8. The Story of England's 19th Century: Democracy Cut Down.
9. Law for Democracy.
10. The Story of England's Law Intervention: Democracy Raised Up.
IV. POLITICAL ACTION TO MAKE DEMOCRACY RULE BY REASON.
11. The Story of Nazism: Democracy Cut Down.
12. Reason: Essential for Democracy.
13. The Story of the Creation of the United States of America: Democracy Raised Up.
14. To Make Democracy Happen.