The Book of Reading and Writing Ideas, Tips, and Lists for the Elementary Classroomby Sandra Anderson
If you are looking for ideas and tips that can impact your students' reading and writing, this outstanding resource book provides hundreds of classroom-proven suggestions.
Meet the Author
Sandra E. Anderson is an educational consultant with Exemplary Education L.L.C., which offers training in strengthening reading and writing achievement and enhancing leadership for literacy.
- A former teacher, reading specialist, principal, and national staff development director with over thirty years in the field of education
- Experience working with students preschool-grade 9
- Recruited, hired, and coached national presenters who presented to educators across the United States and Canada
- An experienced presenter at state, regional, and national reading and writing conferences
- A consultant and critic reader for several reading textbook companies
- Distinguished principal award from The Washington State Elementary Principals Association
- A member of the International Reading Association’s Teachers’ Choices Committee for four years
- Conference participant at National Staff Development Conferences, Association for Supervision and Curriculum Development Conferences, State, Regional and International Reading Conferences, and National Association for the Education of Young Children Conferences
Undergraduate degree in education from the University of Washington and graduate degrees in reading and educational administration from Seattle Pacific University.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >