Are you a writer who has just finished writing a book? If you are a first time author, you may be unsure as to how you should proceed, in terms of getting your book published.
The purpose of this book is to teach you all the steps you will need to undertake to get your book published whether through an agent or by self-publishing. You will find the following information inside:
* An overview on writing to give you pointers on how to get your books easily published
* A summary of the publication industry so you are guided which publishing route to take
* An explanation of why it is helpful for you to have an agent
* A rundown on the publication process to familiarize you with the system, common questions to guide you and guidelines so that you don't get scammed
* The process of marketing your book
* The process of self-publication
Learn all the tricks of the publishing trade and eliminate all your worries about publishing your book.