Marketing with Connect Plus / Edition 11by Roger Kerin, Steven Hartley, William Rudelius
Pub. Date: 03/02/2012
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
This book offers a clear and up-to-date presentation of fundamental concepts and design methods required to understand hydrology and floodplain analysis. It addresses the computational emphasis of modern hydrology and provides a balanced approach to important applications in watershed analysis, floodplain computation, flood control, urban hydrology, stormwater design, and computer modeling. Chapter topics cover rainfall-runoff analysis, frequency analysis, flood routing, hydrologic simulation models and watershed analysis, urban hydrology, floodplain hydraulics, ground water hydrology, design issues and geographical information systems in hydrology, NEXRAD radar rainfall for hydrologic prediction, and floodplain management issues. For engineers and hydrologists.
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- Older Edition
- Product dimensions:
- 8.60(w) x 11.10(h) x 1.20(d)
Table of Contents1. Hydrologic Principles.
2. Rainfall-Runoff Analysis.
3. Frequency Analysis.
4. Flood Routing.
5. Hydrologic Simulation Models and Watershed Analysis.
6. Urban Hydrology.
7. Floodplain Hydraulics.
8. Ground Water Hydrology.
9. Design Issues in Hydrology.
10. Geographical Information Systems in Hydrology.
11. NEXRAD Radar Rainfall for Hydrologic Prediction.
12. Floodplain Management Issues in Hydrology.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >