UNDERSTANDING SEX CRIMES.
1. A Look at Today’s Sex Offender by Mila Green McGowan.
2. Attachment Disturbances and Sexual Offending: A Progression from Victim to Offender by Dawn Alley.
3. Personality and Psychiatric Disorder Comorbidity in Sex Offenders by Ainslie Heasman.
PROSTITUTION, PORNOGRAPHY AND OBSCENITY.
4. Transvestitism and Prostitution by Caleb Newman.
5. Pornography and Obscene Material by Felicia Bloem.
6. Snuff films, Pornography and Violent Behavior by Lori Cluff.
7. Etiology of Paraphilia: A Dichotomous Model by James Healey.
8. A Comprehensive Paraphilia Classification System by Lisa Shaffer and Julie Penn.
9. Paraphilia, and Signatures in Crime Scene Investigation by Eric W. Hickey.
10. The Spectrum of Blood-Drinking Behaviors by Mila Green McGowan.
11. Vampirism by Mila Green McGowan and Matthew Peck.
12. Urophilia: A Paraphilia of Humiliation and Control by Corey Vitello.
13. Coprophilia: Origins, Development and Treatment by Melissa McDonald-Witt.
14. Partialism and the Sexual Offender: The Fascination with Lactation by Toyia McWilliams.
15. Klismatophilia: Enema Love by Kerri Konrad-Torres and Stephanie Gaudenti.
16. Fetishism: Development, Personality Characteristics, Theories and Treatment Indicators for the Fetishist by Tamar Kenworthy and Shay Litton.
17. Foot Fetishism: Podophilia and Retifism by Kerry Konrad-Torres and Katherine Nickchen.
18. Transvestic Fetishism by Ainslie Heasman, Jeanne Johnson and Melinda Chau.
19. Apotemnophlia by Deanna Monteith and Melinda Chau.
20. Hypoxyphilia, Asphyxiophilia, and Autoerotic Asphyxia by Mila Green McGowan and Deanna Monteith.
21. Nymphomania: Historical Foundations by Catherine L. Sanchez.
22. Hybristophilia: The Love of Criminals by Corey Vitello.
23. Extremes: Modern Genital Modification by Lori Cuff.
24. Sadomasochism: Practices, Behaviors, and Culture in American Society by Anne Marie Paclebar, Catherine Furtado, and Melissa McDonald-Witt.
NON-CONSENSUAL OR DANGEROUS PARAPHILIC INTERESTS.
25. Voyeurism by Stephanie Neumann.
26. Frotteurism, Piquerism, and Other Related Paraphilias by Stephanie Neumann, Dawn Alley, Anne Marie Paclebar, Catherine Sanchez, and Brianna Satterhwaite.
27. Telephone Scatologia by Catherine Furtado and Caleb Newman.
28. Exhibitionism: Development and Treatment by Tamar Kenworthy and Felicia Brown.
29. Somnophilia: A Paraphilia Sleeping in Social Science Research by Matthew Peck.
30. Necrophilia by Ainslie Heasman and Elizabeth Jones.
31. Pyrophilia: Crimes Sparked by Fire-Setting Paraphilia by Matthew Peck.
32. Pyrolagnia: Sexual Pyromania by Catherine Sanchez.
33. Zoophilia and Beastiality by Katie Nickchen and Jeanne Johnson.
34. Pedophilia by Shay Litton.
35. Pedophile Organizations by Lori Cluff.
36. Characteristics of Child Molesters by Shay Litton.
37. Child Molestation and Incest by Brianna Satterthwaite.
39. Hebephilia by Mila Green McGowan.
40. Infantilism: An Exploration and Discovery by Dawn Alley.
41. Female Sex Offenders: Breaking the Mold the Hard Way by Stephanie Gaudenti.
STALKING, RAPE AND MURDER.
42. Etiology of Stalking, Sexual Assault and Victim Impact by Tamar Kenworthy.
43. Perceptions of Rape: Cultural, Gender, and Ethnic Differences by Catie Furtado.
44. Gang Rape: Examining Peer Support and Alcohol in College Fraternities by Stephanie Neumann.
45. Sexual Sadism in Rapists by Jeanne Johnson.
46. Coerced Sex and Rape Paraphilia: A Psycho-Legal Analysis of Pornography by James Alvarado.
47. Female Serial Murderers by Anne Marie Paclebar.
48. African-American Serial Murderers: Behind the Anonymity by Toyia McWilliams.
TREATING SEX OFFENDERS AND COMMUNITY ATTITUDES.
49. Curing Sexually Deviant Behavior: An Exploration of Approaches by Felicia Bloem.
50. Assessment of Adult Male Sex Offenders: Clinical interviewing and Assessment Instruments by Elizabeth Jones.
51. Sex Offender Recidivism Measures: A Comparison of Popular Risk Assessment Instruments by Katie Nickchen.
52. Sex Offender Attitudes, Stereotypes and Their Implications by Mila Green McGowan.