Student Study Guide for Anatomy & Physiology / Edition 6by Jaque Homan
Pub. Date: 05/19/2011
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Based on the authors' combined wealth of both professional and academic experience, Basic Real Estate Appraisal, Fourth Edition provides a thorough outline of the most up-to-date appraisal theory and practice for students, real estate professionals, and consumers. Both simple and complex subjects are covered in terms that are easy to understand yet accurate. Coverage references and explains the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice, introducing all of the appraisal related topics listed in the educational requirements for universal state licensing and certification.
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
Table of Contents1. Real Estate Appraisal and You.
2. Legal Considerations in Appraisal.
3. The Formal Appraisal Process.
4. Focus on Neighborhood, Community, and Market.
5. Real Estate Economics and Value.
6. Property Inspection and Analysis: The Site.
7. Property Inspection and Analysis: The Improvements.
8. The Sales Comparison Approach.
9. Analyzing and Adjusting Comparable Sales.
10. Valuing the Site.
11. Introducing the Cost Approach.
12. Estimating Loss in Value: Accrued Depreciation.
13. The Income Approach.
14. Income Capitalization: Rates and Techniques.
15. Reconciling the Value Estimates.
16. Reporting Appraisal Opinions.
17. Appraising Special Ownerships and Interests.
18. The Professional Appraiser.
Answers to Reviewing Your Understanding Questions.
Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (Excerpts).
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >