Prentice Hall Reviews & Rationales: Child Health Nursing / Edition 2by MaryAnn Hogan, Vera Brancato EdD, MSN, RN, Judy White RNC, MA, MSN, Kathleen Falkenstein PhD, CPNP
Pub. Date: 10/11/2006
Publisher: Prentice Hall
Essential for course review and NCLEX review, this resource is a complete, concentrated outline of mental health nursing. Content includes all of the "need-to-know" information covering therapeutic communication, developmental disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, somatoform disorders, dissociative disorders, personality disorders, schizophrenia and
Essential for course review and NCLEX review, this resource is a complete, concentrated outline of mental health nursing. Content includes all of the "need-to-know" information covering therapeutic communication, developmental disorders, mood disorders, anxiety disorders, somatoform disorders, dissociative disorders, personality disorders, schizophrenia and psychotic disorders, cognitive mental disorders, substance abuse, crisis intervention and suicide, death and dying, and much more. Each chapter provides the following tools that will help lead you to success in your course and on the NCLEX-RN:
- Chapter Objectives
- Pre- and post-chapter tests with comprehensive rationales
- New test-taking strategies
- Vocabulary review
- Practice-to-Pass exercises
- Critical thinking case studies
- NCLEX alerts
- Prentice Hall Nursing Notes reference card
- CD-ROM with 700 practice questions
About the Series
Prentice Hall's Nursing Review & Rationales Series is the complete foundation for success within the classroom, in clinical settings and on the NCLEX-RN exam. Each topical volume offers a concentrated review of core content from across the nursing curriculum, while providing hundreds of practice questions and comprehensive rationales. The only review series offering a tear-out reference card and additional audio reviews, the complete series includes the following volumes:
- Nursing Fundamentals
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Child Health Nursing
- Fluids, Electrolytes, & Acid-Base Balance
- Maternal-Newborn Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Nutrition & Diet Therapy
- Physical Assessment
- Community Health Nursing
- Leadership & Management
- Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-RN
- Comprehensive Review for NCLEX-PN
Table of Contents1. Growth and Development.
2. Nursing Process, Physical Assessment, and common Laboratory Tests.
3. Eye, Ear, Nose, and Throat Health Problems.
4. Respiratory Health Problems.
5. Cardiac Health Problems.
6. Neurologic Health Problems.
7. Renal and Genitourinary Health Problems.
8. Endocrine Health Problems.
9. Musculoskeletal Health Problems.
10. Integumentary Health Problems.
11. Immunologic Health Problems.
12. Cellular Health Problems.
13. Gastrointestinal Health Problems.
14. Hematological Health Problems.
15. Special Considerations.
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >