David L. Prowse is a computer network specialist, author, and technical trainer. As a consultant, he installs and secures the latest in computer and networking technology. Over the past several years, he has authored several titles for Pearson Education. In addition, over the past decade he has taught CompTIA A+, Network+, and Security+ certification courses, both in the classroom and via the Internet. He runs the website www.davidlprowse.com, where he gladly answers questions from students and readers.
CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cramby David L. Prowse
CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, Fifth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s 220-701 and 220-702 versions of the A+ exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of practice questions, including 250 printed/i>/xml>
CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram, Fifth Edition, is the perfect study guide to help you pass CompTIA’s 220-701 and 220-702 versions of the A+ exams. It provides coverage and practice questions for every exam topic. The book contains an extensive set of practice questions, including 250 printed questions in three practice exams, while the CD-ROM test engine provides real-time practice and feedback with an additional 200 questions.
Limited Time Offer: Buy CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 Exam Cram and receive a 10% off discount code for the CompTIA A+ 220-701 and 220-702 exams. To receive your 10% off discount code:
1. Register your product at pearsonITcertification.com/register
2. Follow the instructions
3. Go to your Account page and click on “Access Bonus Content”
Covers the critical information you’ll need to know to score higher on your A+ exams!
· Understand PC components, including motherboards, processors, memory, power, storage, audio, video, and I/O devices
· Install, configure, maintain, troubleshoot, and fix desktop and notebook PC hardware
· Install and configure Windows 7, Windows Vista, and other Windows operating systems
· Use Windows utilities to troubleshoot and fix operating system problems
· Understand essential networking technologies, devices, protocols, cabling, and connections
· Set up small office/home office networks, including Internet and Wi-Fi connections
· Troubleshoot and fix failed client-side network connections
· Secure computers and networks, identify security problems, and eliminate viruses and malware
· Detect and solve the most common printing problems
· Perform essential preventive maintenance
· Master essential safety and operational procedures for PC technicians
· Prepare yourself effectively for exam day
CD Features over 200 Practice Questions
· Detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers
· Multiple test modes
· Random questions and order of answers
· Coverage of each A+ exam objective
Meet the Author
and post it to your social network
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews >
Just passed the exams, very happy with this book. Buy it, read it carefully, do the practice exams, and go take the real test.
This book is just what a PC tech needs to pass the CompTIA A+ exams. But a word to the wise: if you are a newbie, get some experience on computers, and look into full blown A+ study guides first. Then use this book to ace the exams. Either way, I recommend buying this book...
This book is amazing! It comes with a cram sheet, practice test questions in the back of the book, and even more questions on the CD. I tried a book by an author known for A+ and used in most A+ courses to no avail. This book prepares you more accurately and efficiently than any other.