I. FRAMEWORKS FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS WRITING.
1. Public Relations: Professional Outlooks and Historical Outlooks.
2. Public Relations and the Writing Process.
4. News Releases: The Most Important Writing Tools.
5. Media Lists: Targeting News for Results.
6. Media Relations: Ethical Standards and Considerations.
II. GRAPHICS AND THE MERGER OF WORD AND IMAGE.
7. Technology and PR Writing.
8. Defining Visual Style.
9. Processing the Page: Design Stages.
10. Features, Magazines, and Trade Publications.
11. Brochures, Newsletters, and Direct Marketing.
III. EXPANDING PUBLIC RELATIONS WRITING THROUGH TECHNOLOGY.
12. Public Speaking and Presentations.
13. Advertising PR: Creating Print Public Service Announcements.
14. Streaming Media and Broadcast Models: Writing for Radio and TV Contexts.
IV. WRITING AND STRATEGIC PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGEMENT.
15. Planning the Special Event.
16. Style and Structure: Decoding Grammar, Usage, and Stylebooks.
17. Crisis Public Relations: Preparing and Writing for the Unexpected.