I. STUDY QUESTIONS
1. Sources of Knowledge.
2. Research Ethics.
3. Research Problems and Questions.
4. Conducting Literature Reviews.
6. General Categories of Research.
7. Experimental Research Designs.
8. Quantitative and Qualitative Research.
9. Case Sampling.
10. Secondary Data Analysis.
11. Collecting Original Data.
12. Field Research/Observational Techniques.
13. Level and Quality of Measurement.
14. Designing and Implementing Surveys.
15. Descriptive Statistical Analysis.
16. Inferential Data Analysis.
17. Inferential Statistical Analysis.
18. Reporting and Disseminating Findings.
19. Single System Research.
20. Program Evaluation.
II. SAMPLE RESEARCH STUDIES.
Research Study A.
1. Victimization of the Elderly: Individual and Family Characteristics of Financial Abuse.
Research Study B.
1. Does the Social Work Profession Value Research Based Knowledge as a Basis for Social Policy?
Research Study C.
1. Decimating General Assistance: Its Impact on the Relationships of the Poor.
Research Study D.
1. Sexual Adjustment Following Spinal Cord Injury: Empirical Findings and Clinical Implications.
Research Study E.
The Eligibility Worker Role in Public Welfare: Worker and Client Perceptions.
III. ANSWERS TO SELECTED QUESTIONS.