Part One: Concept
- Basic Vocabulary and Core Concepts
- Who Holds Human Rights?
- What Justifies Human Rights?
- What are the Objects of Our Human Rights?
- Who Bears Which Duties?
- Can Human Rights Withstand Criticism?
Part Two: Context
- History I: Origins to the Nineteenth Century
- History II: Twentieth Century and Beyond
- The American Bill of Rights
French Declaration of The Rights of Man and Citizen
Universal Declaration of Human Rights
Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- Human Rights Research Tool