Trial of the Century: People of the State of California vs. Orenthal James Simpson / Edition 1by Frank J. Schmalleger
Pub. Date: 02/23/1996
In Trial of the Century, acclaimed author Frank Schmalleger provides a self-contained, accessible account of the criminal and judicial proceedings of the O.J. Simpson double murder trial. The text draws from the unrivaled documentation of this event to guide students through the workings of America's criminal justice system. Schmalleger also reaches beyond the crime scene and court room to explore the psyche of American society as it relates to the trial and the events surrounding it.
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
Table of Contents
2. Opening Statements.
3. Presentation of EvidenceWitnesses for the Prosecution.
4. Presentation of EvidenceWitnesses for the Defense.
5. Rebuttal, Rejoinder, and Closing Jury Instructions.
6. The Closing Argument of the Prosecution.
7. The Closing Argument of the Defense.
8. Jury Deliberations, Verdict and Epilogue.
Appendix A: The Witness List.
Appendix B: Letter from Nicole to O.J.
Appendix C: O.J. Simpson's Suicide Letter.
Appendix D: Nicole's 911 Calls.
Appendix E: Autopsy Report on Nicole Brown Simpson.
Appendix F: Autopsy Report on Ronald Goldman.
Appendix G: List of Evidence Taken from O.J. Simpson's Estate.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews