1. Teaching and Reflective Decision Making.
TOPIC 1. Planning for Instruction: Setting the Stage .
2. Understanding Students and Learning.
3. Choosing and Analyzing Classroom Goals.
4. Planning Educational Outcomes.
5. Assessing Learning Performances.
TOPIC 2. Implementation: Hands–on Teaching.
6. Reflective Lesson Design.
7. Models for Teaching: Direct.
8. Models for Teaching: Inductive.
9. Facilitating Structures and Strategies.
10. Diversity and Differentiation.
TOPIC 3. Creating a Positive Learning Environment.
11. Classroom Management: Traditions, Programs, and Goals.
12. A Rational Approach to Classroom Management.
Appendix: Example Unit Zimbabwe: A World's View from Africa