Over 900 NCLEX-style questions on pediatrics and growth and development into body system chapters. Add a 100- question comprehensive exam at the end of the book, plus two 75-question final exams on the bonus CD-ROM, and learning and studying become easier...and measurable. Students use the RACE model to apply critical thinking to the question types they'll encounter in class and on the NCLEX.
Bonus CD-ROM packaged with every book featuring two 75-question final exams with NCLEX question codes.
• 1,050 questions in all, with rationales for both correct and incorrect answersover 900 in the text, including a 100-question final exam, and 150 on the CD-ROM.
• Bonus! CD-ROM with two, 75-question final exams, coded according to client need category, cognitive level, integrated processes, and difficulty level, plus testtaking tips for selected questions.
• Most questions written at application and analysis leveljust like the exam.
• Questions reflect the NCLEX's increased emphasis on pharmacology and medication administration, management, delegation, and patient safety.
• All questions field tested by nursing students.
• Nearly 250 new format questions spread across the text, final exam, and CD-ROM.